Gregory T. Mueller - Managing Partner / Trial Attorney
Greg Mueller is an experienced trial lawyer. He began practicing law in 1989. He has over 25 years of personal injury experience as a trial lawyer in Missouri and Illinois. He only handles injury cases.
Don’t make the mistake of hiring an attorney who will assign your case to an inexperienced associate or paralegal. He, alone, will handle your case from the free initial consultation through settlement, verdict, or appeal.
Mr. Mueller is “AV Rated.” This rating is the highest attorney rating for legal ability and ethical practices. It is the highest rating available for any attorney according to the most respected, nationwide attorney rating system.
After graduation, Mr. Mueller served as an appellate judicial law clerk at the Missouri Court of Appeals. Early in his career, he worked as a trial lawyer at a defense law firm, defending insurance companies, automobile and truck drivers, physicians, nursing homes, and hospitals. He learned how insurance companies defend cases.
Now, he only represents injury victims. In 1999, he co-founded this firm – dedicated to representing injury victims. He is the managing partner and lead trial attorney. Let him use this experience for you. Call now for a free evaluation of your case: 314.421.4441.
Areas of Practice:
- Automobile, Trucking and Motorcycle personal injuries
- General Personal Injury
- Work Injuries and Worker’s Compensation
- Premises, Slip & Fall
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Any Personal Injury
- State of Missouri, 1989
- State of Illinois, 1990
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, 1992
- nited States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 1992
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 1993
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois, 1994
- Current: Managing Partner, Lead Trial Attorney, and founder of the Mueller Law Practice
- Former Appellate Court Clerk: Missouri Court of Appeals for the Hon. Carl R. Gaertner
- Former Associate Trial Attorney for a defense law firm representing insurance companies in auto,truck, and personal injury accidents and hospitals and physicians medical malpractice litigation in Missouri, Illinois and Federal Courts.
- State ex rel. Bierman v. Neill, 90 S.W.3d 464 (Mo.banc);
- Huber v. Crown Foods, 2002 WL 31300657 (Mo.App. E.D.);
- Auksarawrongrot v. St. Louis Labor Health, 956 S.W.2d 305 (Mo.App. E.D.);
- Gleitz v. St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, 927 S.W.2d 506 (Mo.App. E.D.);
- Skaggs v. Aetna Life Ins. Co., 884 S.W.2d 45 (Mo.App. E.D.);
- Tucci v. Moore, 875 S.W.2d 115 (Mo.banc).
Trial Verdict Venues:
- St. Louis City, Missouri
- St. Louis County, Missouri
- Franklin County, Missouri
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Madison County, Illinois
- St. Clair County, Illinois
Appellate Case Venues:
- Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District
- Missouri Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- Illinois Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Nursing Liability and Accountability: Where You Stand in the Eyes of the Law, T. Regional Hospital, Centreville, IL;
- Premises Liability: Preparation and Trial of a Difficult Case, NBI, Clayton, MO, 7.2 hours of CLE.
- Missouri’s Medical Malpractice Statute of Limitation, Missouri Medicine Magazine, Vol. 95, No. 4;
- Missouri’s Medical Malpractice Statute of Limitation, 53 Journal of the Missouri Bar 360.
- Loyola University Chicago, JD, 1989
- Boston College, BA (English), 1986 – graduated in 3 years
- City Council Member, City of Webster Groves; click here for the City of Webster Groves web-site
- Appointed to City Council: February 2009 – April 2010
- Elected to WG City Council: April 2010 and re-elected in 2014 – present
- City Council Liaison to Webster Groves Public Library, Historic Preservation Commission, Parks & Recreation
- Vice Chair and Commissioner, Webster Groves Planning and Zoning Commission
- Webster University, Advisory Committee, Board Member
- Willow’s Way, Inc., past-President, and former member of the Board of Directors, for a not-for-profit providing supported living to individuals with mental and physical disabilities.